Walking Disaster
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

EDGE LORD FE3H [character details]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
MacabreNovelist [MN]
HoNk >:o]
MacabreNovelist [MN]

EDGE LORD FE3H [character details] Empty
MessageSujet: EDGE LORD FE3H [character details]   EDGE LORD FE3H [character details] EmptySam 11 Jan - 19:28

**Plot:**
-As you all might have read, the Adrestian Empress is dying. However, this time around, the state of her health isn't common knowledge: her principal source of optimism and trust in others having switched sides during the war, Edelgard has indulged in an even more reserved façade, and therefore even her closest friends only know what's necessary. That is to say, aside from Hubert and Linhardt, not a soul is aware that her condition is making it hard to assume her position as a leader.

-Due to her dearest uncle calling for her, Edelgard had to depart for Arundel shortly after the infamous debacle involving the three house leaders, in the Cardinal's Room. She is coming back to Garreg Mach just in time for the Winter Solstice.
So yes, It has been some Time*tm*. Want to know what happened?
I guessed so :)

**Sexuality/ Relationships:**
-Rest assured, People of Fodlàn (and neighbouring territories): the Empire's ruler remains the gayest in land. Nevertheless, romantically speaking, this Edelgard never involved herself further than exchanging longing looks. Her mind is not quite dedicated to matters of the heart, lest said matters happen to be tied to her goals...which you will find out about soon enough.

-As for her dynamics with all of your muses, please feel free to dm me since I would like to start from the beginning, and enjoy some bonding threads too!
Of course, she will be closer to the Black Eagles, but that's the only established fact for now.

**Themes and triggers**
Just t r y me. :)
No but seriously, anything is fine if discussed beforehand.

**Details**
I'd rather not give too much of those just yet; this space will be filled with what's discovered during threads!~

All I can say is this: New Hair, New Me!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

EDGE LORD FE3H [character details]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1